At i-Homes, we offer complete smart home solutions. Some of the bigger elements are highlighted below, and are offered individually or together. They can each have thier own app, or be managed by a central system.
At i-Homes, saving energy is why we are here. We offer several solid approaches to lighting needs:
- We carry a full line of GE LED bulbs, that offer bright light and instant on illumination, while saving up to 90% in energy consumption, compared to their incandescent brethren.
- By installing a home automation system, we can control when the lights are on, and dim them. We will program a green mode, which you can turn on or off when you like, or have set to be on at certain times of the day (you probably do not need those lights on full power when the sun is shining, for instance). You can also turn them all off at night, or from your phone or work computer.
- We can also install motion sensors, connected to your home automation system, and have lights only come on when people are present (great for pantries and closets).
- Also - how about the blinds? Let us install motorized and automated blinds, to open when the sun is shining in the winter, letting in needed light, as well as heating the room. And when no one is home, have them automatically close in the summer - this increases your homes security as well as reduces the HVAC requirements. And we can synchronize them with your TV or Media needs, creating pre-programmed 'scenes', such as Movie Scenes or Party Time. Contact us to show you your options.
Let's face it, the power bill soars in the summer. While installing an energy efficient HVAC is likely the best first step, letting us automate the room controls and sensors is a great next step. Program a green mode, that dims the lights, turns the AC up a few notches, and closes the blinds - and when you leave the house, hit a button on the way out to activate the mode.
We can also install room temperature monitors and software to allow you to see what is using electricity, and when and where. Contact us to show you your options.
Sleep comfortably, whether at home or away, with a whole home security system that encompasses many aspects:
- We carry a full line of ZigBee controlled locks, that can be locked and unlocked from a touch pad, your iPad, or your phone or laptop. You can also program them to automatically lock at a time of day, or when you turn your lights off at night.
- Tie your garage doors to the home automation system, and never worry whether you closed them on the way to work or out of town - just check with your phone, and close them from anywhere. And when you open them, have the lights brighten up and the AC or heat change the temperature to a more comfortable setting.
- By installing an intercom system, as part of the home automation project, you can remotely monitor the play room or nursery from anywhere in the house, and even turn on some music to sooth a restless child. You can also monitor the room or the home from remote locations via our IP camera system.
We also carry a complete line of home monitoring systems, which we integrate into the automation system. Have lights come on when motion sensors detect movement, and alert your phone when someone enters the house (a teenager during school hours, perhaps?). You can also check the cameras to see what is happening and take appropriate steps.
Photo courtesy of Control4
Imagine never leaving on those hallway lights again. Imagine all the money you will save. Automated on/off. Automated dimming. Even lights that activate when you walk in a room and turn themselves off when you leave.
Like the room darker when the home theater is on? Brighter when you’re working at your desk? How about just automated mood lighting after dinner? We call these lighting scenese, and with our full spectrum of lighting automation controls anything is possible.
Don’t like entering a dark house at night? Program your lights to turn on via your iPhone app before you get out of the car, or when the garage door opener is triggered.
Do you have outdoor floodlights that are supposed to come on for motion, that you cannot ever seem to get to work right? Maybe you are supposed to turn them on and off three times while holding your breath if you want them to stay on? We can fix that too.
Impressive? We think so. Call us now to get started, or click here to request an online quote.
i-Homes offers a complete line of Home Theater products and design services. By partnering with world class providers, such as TK-Living, we can offer everything from a pre-designed 'Home Theater in a Box' to a bespoke original classic, or combine the two where it makes the most sense.
Combine those elements with Earthquake sound for speakers and amplifiers, Marantz receivers, and Control4 automation and control, and you will have a Home Theater you can truly enjoy for years to come. And we will be right here with you to support it all with telephone and onsite support agreements available.
If you already have a system, but need a tune-up, an upgrade, or troubleshooting, contact us and we will be happy to provide a free estimate.
Three reasons automated blinds and curtains are a must for every homeowner.
Automated presets can open and close your window coverings to keep rooms comfortably cool in the summer and let the light in in the winter. Too many exposed windows in the bedroom? With the touch of a button close all those blinds and enjoy your privacy. Nosy neighbors? Program your curtains to close when you leave for work for added security of your belongings.
iHomes Atlanta features Insolroll residential and commercial blinds, and can outfit your home, office, restaurant or place or worship with a solution that fits your lifestyle requirements and your budget.
Call us today at 678-324-5377 for an in home consultation on how to make your home or office more secure, and save money on those power bills or click here to start an online quote process today.
Imagine. One touch on your tablet and the movie starts, your shades close and the surround sound kicks in at the perfect volume.
When the sun goes down, your porch light turns on. And the whole house locks at 11 p.m. Automatically.
You rush out with the kids to drop them off at school. By the time you get to the office you wonder, “Did I close the garage door?” Simply check from your smartphone and relax.
Imagine living in a home that obeys your every command...where virtually every device and system can be controlled remotely and fully automated. You can use your tablet to control your home theater, dim the lights, lock the doors, turn up the heat, and arm the alarm. Or your smartphone to do the same from not just anywhere in your house—but from anywhere in the world.
Welcome to Control4® automation, a smart automation solution for homes and businesses that makes it easy for you to intelligently control every aspect of your home—from TVs to thermostats, door locks to drapes—no matter where you are, using one simple-to-use interface.
Control4® solutions make your life more comfortable, more efficient, and more secure. Best of all, Control4® technology gives you the power to personalize your home or business with the home automation system of your dreams—all within your budget.